Let professional and highly trained home visitors support you and your family on your journey to success. Utilizing the nationally recognized SafeCare model, you will receive weekly visits that are divided into core focus areas: parent-child interaction, health and home safety. In each focus area or module, you will build on and strengthen your skills through a variety of interactive sessions. In addition to enhancing your confidence and knowledge around parenting, you will also gain access to important community supports and have opportunities to take part in structured problem-solving activities as needed. SafeCare is the ideal partner for you and your family to strengthen the foundation for your family’s and children’s success.
Benefits of SafeCare:
- Evidence-based program;
- Free to participate;
- Establish a partnership with your family that supports positive parent-child interactions;
- Development screenings for your child;
- Connect you with community supports that meet your family’s needs;
- And much more.
Eligibility Requirements of SafeCare:
- Families must have a child birth to five years old;
- Participation is voluntary.
How To Sign Up
- Select your county below to find the SafeCare representative in your area.
- Email or call the representative and let him or her know you're interested. He or she will help you determine if you're eligible and give you more information about registering.
Select Your County
2580 E 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85713